My biography

Friday, March 4, 2011
Indeed it’s very difficult to know how to start so I decide to write as my free thought. I’m not a writer and I do not want to become a writer, too. But I’m learning to be a blogger and write anything I like, things I meet in my daily life, about my family and my baby…
I’m now 34 and I’m married. I have a 16 months old baby girl. I work as a interpretor and safty manager for a construction company. I spend 1 hour to go to work with 40km faraway from my house. I usually stay a whole week at the construction site and just come home at the weekend. However I get enough to support for my family and a sum of money for my debt.
I love working with computer and at the company we usually spend hafl of working time for working with Internet and computer and the other half for working out at the site.
My hooby is watching TV and the favourit channels are English Premier Leaguge Football, action film.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment