Presentation of Ho Le Thu, famous singer

Friday, April 1, 2011
I started pursuing my dreams when I first joined the "Talented Kids Club" at the age of 9. With the encouragement of my family, friends, and teachers I continued singing and entered many singing contests. In my Senior High year, I had joined two amateur bands called "Stars" and "Thien Thanh". In 1991, I entered in in the contest "Tieng Hat Truyen Hinh" where I was welcomed by the audience with great love and support. During this time, I had many decision to pursue singing as a professional career.


All my life I had love taking on new challenges-so in 1996, I decided to explore a career in "acting". From there, I landed a few roles on videos produced by "Ben Thanh Audio" and "Hang Phim Tre". In 1999, I was filmed in my first drama movie tittled " Canh Cua Cuoc Doi" and completed five movies by the end of 2002.
In 2003, I moved to France with my family and settle down.

Missing the stage so much I decided to resume my career and in 2004, i was invited to perform at a concert in the city of Marseille; a concert that united different ethnic groups in France and I had the honor to represent the Vietnamese community. In 2004, I joined Thuy Nga Paris By Night and I have been appearing in their shows since Paris by Night 73

0 comments:

Post a Comment